Top Ten Sassiest Trip Advisor Reviews in Glasgow
A Glaswegian can generally be relied upon to let you know something’s up with a hefty dose of sarcasm and a wit so sharp you could cut yourself. With this in mind, we thought Trip Advisor reviews would be the perfect place to enjoy some comic genius inspired by our lovely city. Most have been kept anonymous to share blushes, but have fun guessing what each review is aimed at.
1. This review of a customer by a restaurant owner
2. This complaint about the (lack of) smells at a museum
3. This poetical expression of regret in hotel choice
Surely I’m not the only one intrigued by what a room aimed at a drunken mess might look like? Or what it sounds like when your spine screams?
4. This acrostic-style lament (‘All the O’s’) about a restaurant
5. This… Oh Dear
6. This puntastic Shocktails review
7. This establishment which doesn’t come with a sense of humour
8. Where are all the dinosaurs?
9. About Thyme for some herb banter
10. Attack of the Faceless Drink Thieves